Application Deadline: May 12th 2017
MSc in Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health – Developing Commonwealth Countries
Applications are invited for Postgraduate Scholarships to study the MSc in Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health by distance learning.
The scholarships are funded by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission and academic direction is provided by the Royal Veterinary College (RVC), a constituent College of the University of London.
The MSc is offered via distance learning and the programme is supported by a wealth of online resources and support, in addition to annual residential teaching workshops at the RVC.
To study the MSc, students must have:
- Either a second class honours degree, or the equivalent, in a scientific subject:
- veterinary science
- animal science
- biological sciences or medicine.
- Or a second class honours degree, or the equivalent, in a scientific discipline, which has, in the opinion of the University, included suitable training.
English language requirement:
Applicants must provide documentary evidence acceptable to the University that the applicant has passed the IELTS English Proficiency test within the past three years, with an overall score of 6.5 and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-test.
Applicants are invited to apply whilst awaiting IELTS results. The English language result is not required prior to application.
- Deadline for application: 12 May 2017
- Studies commence: January 2018
pplication is a two-stage process:
Stage 1 – Deadline 12 May 2017
Interested applicants should complete and submit the following:
- The application is accessed via the Commonwealth Scholarships website.
- Click ‘Go to the EAS’ and on the Electronic Application System [EAS] click ‘Applicant’s Portal’, you can register as a new user with your email address.
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form [Word Doc] and email with your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the Course Administrator: email@example.com
Successful applicants of Stage 1 will be notified when they may progress to Stage 2 of the application process (end August).
For further information please contact the Course Administrator via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Official Webpage of the Royal Veterinary College Commonwealth Scholarships 2017